Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long LOST Voice

My kids were watching PBS cartoons on TV yesterday. One of the shows they were watching featured an Irish goat that sounded just like Desmond from LOST.

To say I can't wait for LOST to return is such an understatement. LOST is the only show I watch religiously. I avoid all contact with anyone during that hour. The kids go to bed nice and early on that night. (Thank you ABC for moving LOST to the 9pm hour last spring. Please keep it there. Whether you move it to Wednesday or Thursday does not matter...I will follow LOST to the ends of the TV week)

Anyone else out there eagerly waiting the return of LOST? I'll probably start watching all of season 4 again in about September, thanks to http://www.abc.com/

4 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh I love lost. I still have a few last epoisodes Tivo'd which I'm waiting to see before it starts again so it will all be fresh

D... said...

Me, Me! I am waiting for Lost too. Of course, we have a L.O.N.G. wait. And so many questions waiting to be answered.

I accidentally read a spoiler blurb that made me happy. I hope I didn't read more into it than I should have. But, with Lost, that is an absolute possibility.

Nyla said...

OMG! I loveLOST too! I can't wait. I am kind of getting into Heros too!...but not as much!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Me too! I LOVE Lost! Can't wait for it to be back!