My sweet friend at http://www.becomingmethruhim.blogspot.com/ does a fun post called "9 on the 9th". (By the way, thank you friend for helping this helpless blogger out with the info on how to change the date for my post!) I'm giving it a go and since my husband and I went to see Dark Knight on Friday night I decided to do 9 things I like about going to the movies. The sad part is though, I can not come up with 9! So without further ado, or mumblings here they are:
1. Movie popcorn...need I say more?
2. Ice cold Coke from the soda fountain
3. Comfortable reclining seats
4. Previews. To say I love previews is quite the understatement. I have been known to skip a movie if there's a chance I will miss the previews.
5. Two words...surround sound
6. Break from reality for two hours
7. Watching something that makes me laugh, cry and think.
That's it. What about you? What is your favorite thing about going to the movies? Do you go to movies? How often? Let me know and go check out my friend at http://www.becomingmethruhim.blogspot.com/