Sometimes you can predict what will happen on a family vacation before you even go. Certain things are just a given. Here are few of our vacation "givens" at grandma and grandpa's house, so far.
1. At least one child will get sick and vomit. This time this one came by way of our daughter and thankfully she is fine now. I believe it was motion sickness that got her.
2. The kids will consume their weight in Tang and Pringles. I only hope the kids dentist isn't reading this.
3. The baths will be few and far between. The motto is "Chlorine is your friend." I think it is keeping them semi clean.
4. We will end each night hunting for lightning bugs. This one is so much fun and is more of a tradition than just a given. I wish we had lightning bugs where we live in Texas.
5. A family vacation to grandma and grandpa's just wouldn't be complete without a trip to Chuck E Cheese's. While there, we will spend our entire budget on tokens so the kids can buy cheap plastic toys with their prize money.
That's all for today!