I thought I would check in today and post my predictions for a few of the categories for the Oscar's. Yeah, I'm going down hill, first all the LOST posts and a post of quotes from Sandra Bullock in InStyle magazine and now a post about the Oscar's. If I start to blog about fashion, someone please stop me! :) It's just that I love movies and I love the previews so I know if there's a movie I want to see. Time is precious and time away to go on a date to a movie is priceless. I don't want to waste it on a movie that's bad!
1. Best Picture: "Slumdog Millionaire" (Have you seen this? Oh my word! It is incredible)
2. Best actor: Mickey Rourke in the "Wrestler" (Another good one, although my husband owes me several chick flicks! )
3. Best actress: (do they say actress now or is it actor?!) I'm going with Kate Winslet. I haven't seen "The Reader" though or for that matter I haven't seen any of the movies for the best actress category.
4. Best supporting actor: Heath Ledger in "the Dark Knight". I think this is a no-brainer.
5. Best supporting actress: Marisa Tomei in "The Wrestler".
6. Best Animated Movie: "Kung Fu Panda" I could watch this with the kids over and over. Wait, I have watched it over and over! :)
I think best director will go to the "Slumdog Millionaire". I think the make up is a toss up between "Dark Knight" and "The curious case of Benjamin Button". After that, I don't have any predictions.
What about you? Any guesses?