Spoiler Alert: If you haven't watched tonight's episode, do not read the following! Go watch LOST then please come back and post any comments you have.
Alrighty then...is it just me or do you slightly get the sense of some resolution going on? I do. It feels ever so slightly that we are beginning to get more answers to our questions. Things are slowly starting to come together.
Let me just get the gross out of the way.
1. Charlotte's death. Maybe it's just me but I thought it was down right creepy. However, it did answer what we all suspected, and that's that Charlotte had been on the island before. Any guesses if her mom and or dad will be revealed? Or if their identity is important?
2. The french guy losing his arm to the smoke monster. Yuck! I had to take a close look to be sure that yes, that really was his ARM that was pulled off! Now though, we know how Danielle ended up alone on the island. Anyone hoping we get a flash back showing how Ben kidnapped Alex from Danielle? I am.
3. Locke's broken leg. Ewwww! The bone was popping out! Oh my! Now we know how he exited the island. What's Jack's dads connection to this? Why was he there? My sister's theory is that Jack's dad could be Jacob. I think she may be on to something. Any thoughts?
Other Information Revealed tonight:
Surprise surprise! Eloise Hawking IS Daniel Faraday's mom. I'm happy to say I floated that theory before tonight! (only after I read other people's thoughts that Ellie could be Eloise and then I put two and two together! :)
1. What did you make of Charlotte saying when she grew up on the island as a kid that there was a "crazy man" who she was afraid of and that he told her to never come back to the island or she would die and the kicker was she thought the crazy man was Daniel? Thoughts anyone?
2. What is Jack's dads connection to this all?
3. Will Desmond go back to the island?
How about next week's preview! Man it looks good! Could they really be coming together to go back as soon as next week?! That's all I have for now. Let me know any thoughts, comments or questions you have, I love reading them!