Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am a DORK!

A while ago I was talking to my husband about something I read concerning the International Justice Mission and the work they do. In all seriousness my husband said to me, "Do they ever join up with the International Justice League?"

This comment went straight over my head. I looked at him and repeated what he said, only as a question, "The International Justice League?" trying to place who the International Justice League was and what work they do.

"Yeah," he said, "you know Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman...the International Justice League!"

We both started cracking up. It was quite funny.

Yeah, I can be a bit slow like that!

Take care,
Julie

3 comments:

Suzie said...

You know Wonder Women how cool!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

That is so funny...and to make you feel not alone in your dorkdom :-) An old friend that I found on Facebook listed "Justice League" as his political views. I knew he is a lawyer so immediately I thought of the organization you mentioned and made a comment about it...he responded with a "What the heck are you talking about?"

D... said...

LOL! That is so a conversation between my hubby & me too. :)