Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Mud of Japan

Last spring Pete's Mom's Day Out class held a program. As it was getting closer to the day of the program I would often hear Pete singing some of the songs as he would go about his day. One day I listened carefully and started cracking up once I realized what he was saying. The song he was supposed to be singing went like this:
"There is power, power, wonder working power in the blood of the lamb." He changed it to: "There is power, power, wonder working power in the mud of Japan!" I think I could use some of the mud of Japan! How funny!

The other day the kids sang the song "O come let us adore Him" in their school Christmas program. On Sunday in the car on the way to church Pete sang it like this: "Do not let us annoy Him!" and another time he sang it like: "Do not let us ignore him!"

Love it!
Take care,
Julie

No comments: